Tuesday, September 23, 2008

how to put the cover on a smoke alarm

Apparently my husband is a trapeze artist, or at least thinks he is, because he finds the most difficult, potentially hazardous, ways to fix things. Like, for example, our smoke alarm that would not quit beeping. Watch and learn.



huh, climbing on the door?? After ten minutes, yes ten minutes, of hanging on the door I think he had a moment of truth. Wait a minute there must be a better way since this plan seems to be bordering on ridiculous and plain crazy. So his wife, the logical one that I am, walked in the kitchen and brought him what I like to call the way God intended us to fix things that are broken and are high up....


The sweet smile of success...maybe next time we will skip right to the chair instead of trying the quick approach to cracking your head open...I don't know though. :)

3 comments:

AC said...

hah...wow he's got great balance. Im glad he didnt fall!!

Jamie said...

I hope your landlord doesn't see this. haha.
You need to scan the pic of Beau on his mission when he is inside the fridge freezer. That is all I could think of when I saw Beau on the door. haha

Anonymous said...

My boys think they are monkeys!

lol,

love mom Gibbs