Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Best date day every!

And it was the cheapest for sure! Beau and I started off the early afternoon driving to St. George to go to the Temple. It was beautiful and very relaxing. I love the Temple and this was my first session in the St. George so it was great. We are quickly adding to the list of Temples we have been in. I just realized that I have done baptisms or sessions at seven different Temples. That is pretty good for only having your endowments out for a year I think! Anyway, after the temple we drove home and went to the school's Olympic size swimming pool to tread water and just swim. It was a BLAST! I seriously had so much fun. Plus, it was free. YEAH! Two free things for us on date night. It ended with a quick trip to the grocery store and then appetizer night for two. I made a veggie tray and a yummy dip while Beau made homemade onion rings, fries, mozzarella sticks, and I made a chip dip. It was yummy and easy and cheap! I love dates with my husband he is the best. :D




4 comments:

MeganHowell said...

i love you amanda. and i am quickly falling for your adorable husband (i mean, in the platonic way)
COME TO PROVO ASAP.

ClancyPants said...

You're the freakin' cutest thing I've seen! I love your cheery ways.

I am so happy to find your blog! Come play on mine...

http://clancyinidaho.blogspot.com

I love the pics of your hubster and the smoke alarm. I laughed my butt off!

Cheers!

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Hey Manda,
How are things going? You two look like you are having a ton of fun. Isn't married life the greatest? Love ya!

2-Fold said...

Sounds like a perfect date. The practically free ones are the best. We love ya and we are getting excited to spend some time with you guys. ;) See ya soon