Monday, September 1, 2008

Cedar City!

We are here! School started on Monday and I had a nervous breakdown, changed my major again, and will be graduating in May! Well I will be walking in May but I will have to take one class over the summer to complete my degree. I am getting a social science composite degree so I study political science, history, sociology, geography, and economics. I LOVE IT! I am in a bunch of different classes which are:

*History of Hitler and Nazi Germany- The teacher is amazing and the class is pretty interesting

*American Political Thought-LOVE IT, but that's just because I am so dang opinionated

*History of Utah- Great class, great teacher, also love it

*Individual voice training- so I can sing better

*Environmental Psychology- TOTALLY LOVE IT! But once again I am extremely opinionated especially about hot topics like the environment. It is going to be a great class though. I already have great ideas for my senior thesis. WOOHOO!

So that is all I am taking right now. All my other classes that I need are only offered in the spring so my load is only at 15 credits right now which is very comfortable for me. NOW Beau is taking:

Math- which he actually has people asking HIM for help :D
English- doing well, only has it on mondays
Human development- he says it's a good class with a fun teacher
University 1000- which is an introductory class everyone who comes here has to take. He is going for straight A's this semester which I think he will achieve I am so proud of him. He works at the school doing media for the EdNet classes so he gets to do his homework at work which is AWESOME! He really enjoys it.

I am looking for a job since I only go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It shouldn't be too hard to find one. Other than that school is great and we love where we live. We have the second bedroom all ready for visitors so come on down!







5 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute apartment! We are so happy for you guys. Beau, we hope you got that vacuum to work. ;D
Good luck with this semester, we wish you the best!

2-Fold said...

Sounds like you guys are going to be busy, but isn't that what life is all about. Cute apartment, it looks like we have similar carpet ;)How is Abby, not one word about that cute lil pup.

ps Are you running??

jess said...

yeah back to school. i can't believe you'll be done by next summer. those classes all seem up your alley.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Sounds like you guys will be busy!! Good luck- I like your apartment. You did a good job decorating!

Tamara said...

Great looking living space, you have it decorated cute too.
Good luck with school to both of you.
Love Aunt Tammy