Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun weekend!

Well Beau and I had a wonderful weekend. Sorry there are no pictures to post I forgot to take any. Anyway we had been invited to a retreat for APX which is the company we are working for this summer. We had to be in Provo at 3:00 so we left that morning to go to Sandy and then on our way to Provo. When we got to the building we were suppose to be at we realized we were the first ones there so we called the kid in charge of all the techs. We found out he was in the back and it was a good thing we had gone early because Beau needed to get his tools for the summer. They handed everything out and then we went upstairs to have a meeting. A VERY long meeting. It was good though. They took all the wives in one room to chat about the summer and all the boys went in to do some training. It was so much fun getting to know everyone (well almost everyone lots of people weren't there) that we will be spending our summer with. We just chatted about what to expect and what we want to do and blah blah blah. Four hours later it was time to go to see where we were sleeping. APX rented out a mansion in Provo that sleeps 60 people. It had two dining rooms, a master wing, 15 bedrooms, a bathroom for every room, a pool table, a huge kids play area, and a theater room. We ran around finding our rooms and then all stayed up laughing and playing Guitar Hero my VERY favorite game. The next day after breakfast they paid for us all to go skiing up at Sundance. They had rented out a lodge for us to hang out in or leave our stuff while we skiied and then fed us a gourmet lunch. I hate skiing by the way. I got all ready and went on the bunny hill with Beau and it was a disaster. Poor Beau...I let him go off on all the black diamonds and whatever and I went back and played scrabble with Val. It was such a fun relaxing weekend for both of us. Needless to say I feel smarter with my spelling and Beau is very sore...I got the better end of the deal :D I can't wait to leave! Only four more weeks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: