Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ash TAGGED me! Oh..and Tiffany did too :D :D

A. Post the rules B. Answer the Q's about yourself C. After posting tag 5 pep's by going to their blog & leaving a comment!

1.What where you doing 10 years ago?
Well... I was about twelve almost thirteen and I was probably going to middle school and being lame..OH I was getting ready for High School and I had to audition for our high schools show choir...it was scary.

2. 5 things on my to.do list today...

*Laundry- we are in desperate need of jeans!
*Work Out- Because Beau won't love me if I get fat and ugly :D :D :D :D
*hmmm if I think of other things I need to do I'll list them later

3. 5 of my fav snacks!

* Frozen Grapes
* Hot Tamales
* Beef Jerkey
* Chips and Salsa
* Veggies
OH and yummy rolls dipped in garlic hummus...MMMM Good

4.What would I do if I suddenly become a billionaire?
Get out of Debt, Build Mom and Dad a new house free of any ghosts, Build Jens and Tiffany a new house complete with a padded room dedicated to a jungle gym for the boys, Give lots to Zach and Stacie so they can build a house or buy one which ever they choose, Buy a vacation home here in Ogden for Jamie and Andy so they can visit more and have a home of their own, Buy lots of land for my sister and pay off her debt, Pay LOTS of fast offerings...and buy an island and name it "amandas world" no shoes allowed

5. 3 bad habits
biting my nails, eating when I'm stressed, talking when I'm nervous

6. 5 places I have lived?
Moab, London, Cedar City, Soda Springs, Ogden

7. 5 places I have worked?
River Guide in Moab, Moab Brewery Server, Wicked Brew Barista, Front Desk clerk for Alaskan Inn, Camp Councelor

8. 5 things people dont know about me?
* I am obsessed with working out
* My greatest ambition in life would be to backpack across Europe
* I want at least 5 kids (scary I know I LOVE BIG FAMILIES!)
* I used to be in a lot of musical productions
* I was my tennis team's team captain my senior year and I went to state for first doubles. I love tennis.

OK I tag Jen, Ali, Kristen, Jens, and...Zach

2 comments:

2-Fold said...

That is so nice you would build us a padded home!! I will have to remember to stay on your good side and not call you fat & ugly j/k ;) Last night was so fun. We should try to go on a double date before you guys leave for Cali. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I have floor plans picked out!!! Thanks for including us on your wish list. Does the ghost bother you that much? I thought it was more the dogs. Thanks, for all your hard work yesterday. You two are so sweet.

mom & dad Gibbs