Saturday, January 10, 2015

Gracie

My beautiful Gracie Leigh,

I can't believe that today you are five. I have been blessed enough to know you, love you, hold you, cry with you, take care of you, and be your mother for five. whole. years. It is amazing to me the little girl you are becoming. You have infinite love for your family and tell us all often. You love to carry your sister around, even if she weighs 30+ pounds, and she is by far your best friend. I am so happy you have each other. Right now you love dinosaurs. Daddy took you to Walk With the Dinosaurs at the Energy Solutions Arena for your birthday and you loved it! You get SO excited about things like that and it make Daddy's night to be able to see you light up and almost shake with happiness. What great memories you have made so far in your short life. You love your cousins and have made a new relationship with Noah. On the first of January you moved up into the primary 4-5 class. It was a hard transition for you but, I can see how much you love learning about choosing the right. You brought home a CTR shield and hung it up on your wall so you could "see it and remember to make good choices." I love who you are.

Gracie, you have completed our lives since the moment you entered them. Every day I have to sit back and marvel at the wonder that is you. You are very smart, independent, and kind. Three things I would wish for you always. I need you to know that Daddy and I will love you like no one else can for the rest of forever. You will always be our baby girl and we couldn't be more happy that you chose to come to our family. Five years went by in a blink. I can't wait to see who you will be in the next five. We love you!

Read Gracie's birth story Here.
Gracie Leigh at 3 years old

1 comment:

Mechel said...

Happy Birthday to our Special Granddaughter! We love you so very much.
Grandma Gibbs