Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Evie Ruth

My little lady is turning 3!! I can't believe it. I feel like these last three years have gone by so quickly. This kid completes me. She is so funny and very smart. I like to just lay in bed and ask her questions because she comes up with the craziest answers. Here are a few things about Ms. Evie Ruth Gibbs:

*She hardly cried for the first year of her life
*She LOVES to watch movies (woovies) and Carebears and Daniel Tiger are her favorite
*If she doesn't want to do something she will say "I can't, my legs are shaking."
*She has a temper and it's SO hard not to laugh when she gets mad because she usually yells something ridiculous "Gracie you make me FRUSTRATING!" "IF YOU TRY TO HOLD MY HAND I'LL SLUG YOU!" "Mom, I don't want to ever ever do anything like that ever."
*Her favorite animal is a brontosaurus and she wants to ride one
*Her favorite color is purple
*She loves cheese. LOVES cheese. She won't go to bed without her string cheese at night.
*She will only ask for water with cold ice. (Beau says this is partially my fault)
*She loves to make up songs and sings them. ex- When singing "I Love to See the Temple" instead of singing "a place of love and beauty" She sings "a place where I'm a smoothie"...with feeling!
* Everyone is her friend and she talks about nursery and all her friends all the time
*She is trouble...seriously. This kid causes more trouble than I know how to keep up with
*When she has something she isn't suppose to have or is doing something naughty all I have to say is EVIE and she will run and yell back "NOTHING!"
*She LOVES to snuggle and will lay with me all day long if I let her
*She is very hesitant with people at first...Gracie likes to tell people "this is my sister Evie, she doesn't really like people"
*She knows her ABC's and can count to 15
*Evie is very inquisitive and if you let her, she will ask you about a million questions. I love to tease Beau when he gets home from work by telling Evie to go ask him what he's doing. She will follow him around the ENTIRE house asking question after question.
*She will eat an entire bag of cuties every day if I don't stop her
* She loves treats
* If you tickle her and then stop suddenly she will say "woo, that was a good tickle."
*She won't go anywhere without her "Lovey" an afghan that her Grandma Gibbs made her when she was born. Seriously, she won't even go to the dinner table without it and she talks to it like it's real. "Lovey, what do you want for dinner? You ready for bed? Need to brush teeth lovey?"
*She sucks on her ring finer and middle finger then rubs her nose with her pointer finger. She has done this since birth and I just can't stop her. Don't worry, the dentist says it isn't ruining her teeth. :)
*Evie potty trained herself at two. She handed me her diaper one day and said "no more bipers momma." She rarely has accidents. Miracle!
Evie keeps us laughing and smiling all day every day. She is the naughtiest little bugger but, she is also the cutest so, we are going to keep her :)  Happy Birthday beauty queen! Momma loves you!!












No comments: