Thursday, September 13, 2012

from the mouths of babes



I'm folding laundry in the living room and Gracie comes in with her head down, visibly irritated:

Gracie: "shoot, shoot, shoot"
Me: (trying not to laugh. I have never heard her say shoot before) What's the matter lady bug?
Gracie: "Shoot mamma, baby doll no go to bed! She cryin! SHOOT"

hahahah now she knows how I feel

Gracie:"mamma I watch frirealla?" (she knows we don't watch tv during the week)
Me: "no Gracie we aren't watching a show, why don't we color?"
Gracie: "no mamma I watch FRIRELLA!" (cinderella)
Me: "Gracie lets find something else to do"
Gracie: "YOU NO BOSS OF ME"

Little pill.

Gracie: completely dressed in one of her many outfits and holding my purse"Bye mamma I go shopping at the cookie store! Bye mamma I go Nat's house.  Mamma you call nanny I got ride horsey?" Apparently she has a busy schedule today.

Gracie gets really frustrated when Evie tries to do something when she is upset. 
Gracie: "no sissy wevie, no laugh at me! No sissy, no crawl!"