Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I know I know

I never post...ever.  I have a good excuse! I've been hectically planning my Grammy's 90th birthday party and it has officially taken over my life.  However, it's over and I can now return to a semi-normal pace of life. We have had a crazy summer. I want to fill you in on all the details but, I'm not gonna lie, I can't remember half of the things we did.  Gracie is growing and getting more fun every day! She talks like crazy and is so dang smart.  Lately she has been saying the goofiest things. One of those things is "oh my gosh" she says it before any statement. She is so funny. Evie is GROWING like a WEED...and I hate it.  I feel like my baby is gone and it makes me so sad. She is a dream to be around.  I love to make her laugh because she will cackle at you. It's darling. She started crawling at about 7 months and is really trying to stand on her own. She loves to pull herself up and walk along the couch. She loves to play peek-a-boo and will pull her lovey over her face until you say "where's Evie?" and then she will yank it down really fast and giggle. I LOVE IT!  She is incredible. I love her little personality so much. Beau is doing well. His boss just moved to far west so we are going to move farther north so he can stay working with him. We will still be going to the University of Utah and we are in the process of trying to figure out how this is going to work but, I guess it will somehow.  I have started a photography business and I love it! It has been a huge undertaking and I'm enjoying every minute of it. You can see my other blog www.amandagibbsphoto.blogspot.com if you want to see some of my current work. I have also been house hunting, staying home with my babes, and trying to remain sane.  I planned my grandma's 90th and it was a smashing success. We had family come from all over just to celebrate that wonderful woman. I'm going to be better about blogging. I can't promise once a day but, once a week is my goal.  And here are some pictures....cause I know that is why you are REALLY reading this blog!





Gracie's first haircut courtesy of Aunt Tiffany and of course, her fave Logan standing in for a picture :)

Ok these pictures are SUPER random but, I was going to post more and I just found out my external hard drive has a virus! BOOO!  So, once I figure that out, I'll post more.

No comments: