Friday, August 31, 2012

From the mouth of babes

Gracie has been saying and doing some pretty ridiculous things lately and I really wanted to "type" them down so I wouldn't forget!

I generally don't let her watch TV during the week but, I was REALLY backed up on photo editing and she kept standing next to me and bumping my arm EVERY time I was about to make an important edit on a photo. So, I turned on Charlotte's Web for her to watch.  Today in the car I hear her talking to Evie:  "salutations sissy...SISSY salutaions- that means hello" hahaha

We'd been playing outside and it was time to come in but she didn't want to come in so I had to pick her up and carry her into the house.  When we got inside, I took my shoes off by the door and carried Evie in my room to lay her down for a nap.  Gracie was screaming "no mama I throw your shoes at you!" and she chased me into my room, leaned against my door so I couldn't shut it, and threw my shoes in.  She was very mad.  It was hysterical.


No comments: