Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Helper


Gracie is such a big helper. She loves to help momma while I do things like fold laundry (she likes to unfold it just to help me so much), work in the garden (she love to prematurely pick beans and eat them along with all the dirt she can :), pick up the toys on the floor (she helps by pulling them all back out), and just today she helped me clean the fridge. :) I am so blessed to get to spend all my days with my adorable, beautiful, funny, silly, smart, daughter!





6 comments:

Jamie said...

Lovable little Gracie!
In that second picture where she is in the fridge, but turning back a little bit to look at the mess, she looks exactly like Beau did at that age. I think Mom may have a similar picture of Beau where he is either playing with the phone cord or digging all the pans out of the cupboard.
Too cute!

Jen Carter said...

Haha! Love the pictures. Sometimes I wish I could crawl in the fridge after I've been helping out too. She's just lucky she can still fit.

Mechel said...

I love the picture of her in the fridge. She does remind me a lot of my baby Beau!

Janece W. said...

This is great! Addisen was the same way, but now she will actually clean up, all thanks to nursery and the "Clean UP" song! She's too cute! Miss you guys! I may get to see you in November, we're planning on coming up for Valerie's baby blessing. =]

Tamara said...

What a cute, lovable girl! She is so much fun. Makes me smile.

deb sorensen said...

perfect smile.