Saturday, September 4, 2010

7 months old








Gracie Leigh is seven months old. She is such a wonderful child. We love being her parents and watching her grow. She has taken her first step already and she loves to stand on anything. The month of August was a busy one for us as far as changes goes. Beau got a new job roofing and started school for the fall. Gracie and I have been busy going on walks, crawling around, canning, hanging out with friends, and being together. I am the luckiest mom in the world. Gracie is hysterical. She laughs so hard sometimes that she gives herself the hiccups. Other than that nothing too exciting is happening with us. Gracie has three teeth, crawls super fast, tries to walk, eats like crazy, and is growing so big. She weighs 14lbs and 12 ounces and is 27 inches long. We love her more than words can express.

3 comments:

Mechel said...

She's getting to be so big. I love the picture of her sitting on the doorstep. It reminds me of a picture of myself, my siblings and my mom sitting on the porch of our house in Layton without any lawn.

The picture of her in Beau's little rocking chair brings a warm spot to my heart.

jess said...

cheers to august and to that cute striped outfit she has on! :)

We Three Queens said...

Gracie certainly is becoming a busy little bee. What a cutie pie.