Sunday, February 21, 2010

6 weeks!




Well we have made it to the six week mark. So far Gracie is getting so big!! She loves to smile at you when you smile at her and she thinks daddy is the bees knees. We love our little pumpkin! Janece came and took some fantastic pictures of her two weeks ago and I will post some. Also, we went to Moab for a GREAT baby shower last weekend. It was so much fun! Beau and I didn't do anything but put our baby to bed on Valentines Day but, it doesn't matter. Putting a baby to bed is the ultimate sign of love for us right now :) Life is beautiful and I am in love with my little family. Sorry this is so short I am having memory loss right now and can't think of the specific things I wanted to say :)




4 comments:

Becca Summerhays said...

Very cute pictures Amanda! She is getting big and so cute! Congratulations again!!

Kurt and Jasmine said...

It was great seeing you at the baby shower. I love the pictures. Especially the one with your wedding rings on her toes. I've never seen that before. Precious.

Tawna said...

She's so perfect! Beautiful, Amanda! And 6 weeks already! Congrats!

We Three Queens said...

Oh she's just precious. It brings back sweet and tender memories of when my girls were that age. Enjoy rocking that little angel. The time passes by so swiftly.