Monday, August 10, 2009

Camping










Beau and I decided on Saturday afternoon that we were bored and so we went on an impromptu camping trip! We loaded the car and left by 3:00. It was such a nice afternoon and so we drove to Navajo Lake but decided we didn't want to pay to camp so we left and went to find somewhere just as beautiful and free to camp. We ended up on the other side of Deer Haven and found a nice little hidden camp spot to stay. It was a blast. We have so much fun just hanging out together. Beau tried to make me laugh with dumb math jokes, yeah right, and I told him funny stories. We made the BEST smore's I have ever had, really, and we stayed up late playing skip-bo and phase ten. It was such a wonderful little trip and I love my hubby so much. Thanks for the fun time Beau!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

How fun for the two of you! I'm also impressed that you went camping while preggers. Go girl!

Jamie said...

That looks like it was so much fun. Live it up because those spontaneous days will be a little more hard to come by for the next year. :)
Did you guys get a tent??

Mechel said...

Nice lookin' smore. We'll put you guys in charge for Labor Day weekend. I like the tent.

Momma Mecham said...

Looks like you had great fun. I want a smore the next time we are together. They looked great.