Saturday, January 31, 2009

Luke and Bridget- It's about love

My dear family and friends I need your help. Have you ever met two people in your life that you knew you were supposed to be friends with? Well Beau and I have. We first met Luke and Bridget at our new ward last year. Luke is in the Bishopric and Bridget was in the Enrichment program. They seemed really nice but we didn't get to talk to them much. I remember the first time we actually hung out playing the most random game and it was a blast! They are wonderful people. Beau and Luke go running every other morning and Bridget and I now walk together. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends as a part of our lives. Luke is such a kind hearted person. He is kind of quiet but really fun to be around and he has a very contagious laugh. You can't help but laugh when Luke laughs. Bridget is just a fabulous person. She has so much love for everyone it is amazing. Her personality is so much fun and she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I feel bad that she has to hang out with me sometimes because I am such a beast but she just smiles and we keep walking. These two are honestly great. They both have such a love for the Lord that shows in their every day actions. Beau and I are so lucky to have them be a part of our lives. Thank you Luke and Bridget we love you!!

Here is where I need your help. Luke and Bridget have been married for three and a half years and recently found out that they can't have children right now. They began the adoption process almost right away. I don't want to give away too much of their story I want you to read it for yourself. They amaze me every day. The strength that they have and the faith in the Lord is impossible to measure. These two deserve a baby. Or better yet, a baby deserves to be loved by these two wonderful people. I have put a link on my blog and it will send you to their profile on LDS services webpage. So get the word out!! They need a birth mom and everyone can help. Tell everyone about them. Send them to my blog, send them to her blog, send them to their link. You can ask her questions on her blog, pray for them, spread the love. Because it really is all about love.

2 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

I'm speechless... thanks so much for being great friends. We love you guys!

2-Fold said...

I'm glad you guys found such great friends. I wish the best of luck finding a sweet baby. Love ya