Monday, December 8, 2008

Thansgiving

Finally I am writing about Thanksgiving! We had such a wonderful wonderful week. We got to go to Beau's parents house and spend Tuesday-Sunday with them for the holiday. It was so relaxing and so much fun all at the same time! We brought our Wii up and had a blast teaching mom and dad how to play. It was also really fun to spend lots of time playing with Zach and Stacie. Thanks guys! On Thanksgiving day we got to also spend some time with Tiffany, Jens, Conner, and Logan. That was amazingly fun. Those adorable boys get taller every time we see them! Dolls. They are so much fun to play with. Conner and Logan have such fun personalities I just can't get enough of them. It was probably one of the top thanksgiving weekends on my list.

The dogs were hilarious. Abby and Buster are the best of friends. They love to follow eachother around and do whatever the other one does. hahhaha hilarious

Thanks family we love you so much!!

P.S. Sorry Mechel I just HAD to post the picture of you bowling!!





3 comments:

2-Fold said...

I am thankful that you guys were there. You tree is beautiful. I'm sorry you have a sinus infection. Get well soon Love ya

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to hang out with you guys! I hope you get feeling better. Zach passed his on to me too. I also loved the tree. We love our fake tree. It is nice not to have to worry about maintanence. Hope you guys are enjoying your break from school! Hopefully we will see you guys soon! Love you guys!
Stacie

Mechel said...

At least you didn't get me in a funny pose! The WII was a blast. It was fun having you there.