Saturday, December 6, 2008

infected :(

Lucky for you I don't have any pictures of this but, I would like to say that sometimes being married to someone who has a ridiculously strong immune system just sucks. Beau sneezed the other day...yes just sneezed. You know what happened next?? I GOT A SINUS INFECTION!!! I can pin point almost the exact MOMENT that it happened. Beau is getting better. He just has a cold and it's going away. Mine you ask?? Oh no, no it's not going away. It is here to stay. My head feels like it's floating off my body. At around 4:30 this morning when I still hadn't fallen asleep I turned on Frosty the Snowman and resorted to drugs to help me sleep. Yep, nyquil. One dose of that and I was out like a light until noon the next day. I thought I suffered enough last year so as to not suffer anymore this year!! Oh well...

1 comment:

Tana and Bronson said...

I am so sorry your sick!!! Bronson is the same way... never sick but as soon as anything is going around I get it full force and he'll maybe get a tiny cough. I might be down in Parowan this coming weekend and Cedar is so close we need to get together. Call me when you get a minute...or feel better :)