Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My thankfulness

Today I am Thankful for many reasons


1. Beau- Again..I can't help it!! He is so wonderful and supportive of my every endeavor.
2. Breath- My sister Marisa has severe asthma and she is in the hospital with a face mask giving her oxygen right now because she can't breathe. I am so thankful that I can breathe every single breath I take is a gift from God.
3. Financial Aid- being poor has it's perks...someone will pay for school so my husband and I can get a good education..thank goodness
4. ambitions- I love that little feeling I get that makes me want to get up and get going! We tore apart our spare bedroom and got ride of BOXES and boxes of junk. No more clutter. Thankful
5. toothpaste- I love brushing my teeth and having organic toothpaste with no sugars or anything in it just makes me happy

What are you thankful for?

P.S. I am also thankful that Sarah Palin is not the Vice President... that is the only political thing I will say on my blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for Beau and the joy he has brought into our lives.
I am thankful for Amanda and the love she gives our son.
I am thankful for family and friends. Too often I don't express my gratitude to them.
I am thankful for loving parents and having two sets that love us.
I am thankful to live in a country where we can express our political opinions through our vote.
Love you guys,
mom Gibbs

Tana and Bronson said...

AMANDA LEIGH- I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!! THIS IS YOUR LONG LOST FRIEND TANLEIGH! I have been looking for you on blogspot for so long then i remembered you sent me an email about it once. My phone broke love... call me please so I have your number. I LOVE YOU!