Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Utah Trip

Wow this post is about a month late. Beau and I had the opportunity to go home for a visit in June. It was wonderful. We flew into Salt Lake Airport on June 14 at about 9:00 in the morning. It was great! We rented a car and drove up to Ogden to see everyone. It was so much fun. We got home and got greeted heartily by Buster Brown. Boy did I miss that dog he is my favorite. It was so nice to be in Utah. Beau was freaking out because he doesn't know how to drive on the freeway anymore without a million cars blocking him in. When we left Ogden in April there was still a ton of snow so it was so nice to come back and have no snow at all. Beautiful! Saturday we got to go rock climbing with Jens, Zach, Stacie, and Brandon. It was a BLAST! I hadn't been rock climbing in forever so it was so much fun.



This is the only picture we took the whole time..I know I'm terrible. So saturday night we all got together for dinner and to play games. We missed everyone so much so it was really nice to get together and hang out. Sunday was a good fathers day. We got to hang out with Grandma M. and celebrate a day for Fathers. I loved being there. This is just going to be a short sum up of what happened because honestly I don't really remember every detail :D. Monday We got to go to Snowbird to hang out with my family. It was beautiful up there and there was still a ton of snow. My nephew is the biggest nerd but it was so great to see them. That night we got together with Nathan and Heidi to hike and go rock climbing. I love them they are so much fun.

We were really sad to have to get back on that airplane on Tuesday morning and head home. THat night we went to LA and saw WICKED with my brother Kris. LOVED IT! Holy crap it was a great musical. You should have seen Beau's face he looked like a little kid at a candystore. It was so fun to share with him something that is so important to me. We had a wonderful day for my birthday and a wonderful trip home. Now we are just getting prepared to leave for good! Cedar City here we come :D

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey you two! Thanks for the update. Hopefully we'll all get to see each other soon. :D Love ya.