Thursday, July 24, 2008

San Diego Temple



This morning we woke up extremely early to go to the San Diego Temple. It is about an hour and a half to get there so we had to leave by 6:00am so we could be back in Costa Mesa by 1:00pm. It was an early morning but totally worth it! There were four couples that went and our friends Jess and Nathan rode with us. We got separated from the other two couples so it ended up just being us four. The temple is...stunning. There is no other word for it. It absolutely blows the picture I had in my head of what it would look like, out of the water! There were only a couple of us in the session and I wish you all could have been there with us. The Spirit was so strong. I almost felt like I was going through for the first time again. It was beautiful...just beautiful. Exactly what we needed.

4 comments:

jess said...

it is so beautiful there. i also love inside la's temple. when are you coming back to the utah? when will you ever be nice to me? life is hard for me being the boss of you.

Jamie said...

Wow, what a beautiful temple. It sounds like it was such a nice day trip...nice to just get away from all the stress and to focus on what really matters in life.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the proximity to the San Diego Temple to attend while you're down there. I've heard it's one of the most beautiful temple. That and the Las Vegas Temple. Maybe on your trip home!

We love you guys and are excited to see you.

Love mom & dad Gibbs

jess said...

could you believe in posting again?