Monday, June 2, 2008

Updating is tedious!



I am not even going to try and completely update everyone on what has been going on with us. We have been SO BUSY! It's crazy. Beau goes to work at 2:00pm and doesn't get home sometimes until 2:00am. It's a rare day that he gets home before midnight. SO CRAZY!!! HE is doing really really well and I am very impressed with him and his work ethic. Everyone here is so jealous of how great he is doing. I love him.

We have made a couple of really really good friends here. The couple we hang out with the most are Nathan and Jessica Russell. They are so wonderful. Beau and Nathan are HYSTERICAL together. They are such nerds. Jess and I get along so well and I just love being with her. We have the lonely wives club so we get together and hang out until the boys get home. We have become the masters of Rock Band for the X-Box..LOVE IT! I am obsessed it's great.

Umm..lets see..I'm not sure what else is going on. I am sure that if I thought about it for a minute I would be able to just list a million things that I have missed but..I can't think. We are getting ready for another fun filled week here in California. I love our adventures. We both got registered for school and can't wait to start at SUU but it will be sad to say goodbye to the summer to we are trying not to rush life too fast.

I got to go with Jessica to the Las Angeles Temple just recently and it was so wonderful. We did a session there and had a ball. I think everyone needs to come visit us and we can take you all around. We live in such a cool place.

Ok that is about all I can think of. My birthday is coming up on June 17 and Beau is going to to take the day off. He only gets two days off the entire summer and he chose my birthday for one of them. HOORAY! I am not sure what we are going to do but it will be fun. My sister is flying in to celebrate with us and I can't wait. We are going to get tickets and go see Wicked. Alright life is good we are alive. I apologize for not keeping everyone updated on what's been going on I will work much harder. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Jens&Tiffany, Stacie&Zach, Jamie&Andy, and Mom&Dad. WE love you guys so much! E-mail or comment or something so I know you are all alive.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I was so happy and excited to see your updates. We miss you guys!
It looks like life has been treating you well. We are glad you have found good friends to hang out with...that makes such a difference when you are away from family.
Love Beau's hair. =D

2-Fold said...

I love your update and I have to agree with you, it seems like a tedious task when you are super busy. You look adorable in the pics. Love the outfit.:)