Thursday, June 5, 2008

End of the World SYNDROME!

Ok I'm having some issues.. Have you ever had what I like to call "end of the world syndrome"? Lately I have been so freaked out that the Second Coming is like tommorrow. I feel like it's taking over my thoughts every day. I have started fervently building my food storage and preparing in all the ways I can for Christ to come. Is that silly? I'm not sure how to get over this feeling and just keep on living my life. I think it has come on so quickly because even though we live in a beautiful place, there is so much evil here that you don't see in Utah. It's crazy. Anyway...that is my rant. Anyone have suggestions on how I can get over that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find hope in Christ. "My peace I give to you, not as the world giveth, giveth I unto you." (paraphrased). Find comfort in His coming, the (d)evil we be bound!

Love you,
mom Gibbs