Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yes, we made it

HI! I know we suck. I haven't written a blog since the beginning of this month and it's almost the end. Crazy. Anyway we made it to California. It was a long long drive packed tight full in our cars. I wasn't too bored because I had some books on CD but I did feel bad for Beau in that little tin can. We live in these beautiful apartments in a little city called Costa Mesa, California. It is very busy and the mall is full of stores like Tiffanys, Louis Vuiton, saks, potterybarn, and a Rolex store..whatever happened to the dollar tree and bath and body works? We work a lot. I wish I could say that we have done all this fun stuff but...mainly we work. It's not too bad. I don't mind all the work we do but I will enjoy myself much more when there are more techs and more office managers here. Makes my job easier. Beau and I have been faithfuly training for the other half marathon in Moab in October. I can't wait! It's been really hard trying to get motivated but Beau knows that he has to push me to do it so we go to the gym every day and then as a reward after a hard workout we go swimming at the pool. It's pretty great. We are blessed. I don't really have many pictures to post so bear with me. Anyway the greatest news of all...the Geo has finally died. Now at this point I'm not sure if that is good news or not because we needed that car but...I'm not going to lie I was not sad to see it go. It was a good car to those of you who owned it but I'm glad it's gone. One less thing we have to worry about. It's a long story on how it finally died but I will say THANK YOU to Zach who was late to class just to help us out. He saved us a lot of time and money by doing us a favor. BY THE WAY ZACH I NEED YOUR ACCOUNT INFO SO I CAN PAY YOU BACK BEAU LOST IT!! Ok anyway I think that is all for now. We are happy happy happy and loving every minute of it. Beau and I did chat and decided that you guys need to change your vacation from Yellowstone to CALIFORNIA! We could go to Disneyland and the beach...how much fun would that be??? Tiffany then suggested family pictures at the beach...sounds good to me! :D Think about it Mom and Jamie...it would be a wonderful time! Love you everyone!! I'll be better at posting I promise.

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

We are so glad you guys are enjoying yourselves. We miss you, and hope to see you soon LOL Tiffany, Jens, Connor, and Logan

Tamara said...

I am happy to hear that you made it safe and are enjoying southern Cal. Have fun and enjoy the sites when you can, there is so much to see.
Love Aunt Tammy

Jamie said...

Glad to hear you are there safe and sound. I am sad to hear about the Geo. . .it led a good, long life and definitely served its purpose. So many memories in one little car. Now, it will end up in a graveyard in CA. (sniff sniff) Ok, mourning is over.
CA would be so much fun, but I don't know if the boys (or me as huge as a whale) will be able to handle the drive.