Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012- A review in pictures

As cheesy as it may sound I often think of the song "Seasons of Love" from the musical Rent
when the new year rolls around.  How do you measure a year?
What do you consider important enough to count?
Our year was hard, a continuation of 2011 which was the hardest year
of our marriage thus far. 
However, Beau and I are blessed beyond measure.
So I will not say good riddance to 2012, but thank you.
Thank you for what you taught me, and thank you for helping me become 
the person I am today. 
For I am better today than I was yesterday.
Happy New Year.

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012

moved to a big girl bed!

Happy 2nd birthday Gracie Leigh!

Almost two months old


totally smitten


Spent 3 days at Primary Childrens Hospital with this baby

Blessing day

Somebody loves to dress in sisters clothes



First time sewing Easter dresses

finally spring time!

Finally get to take baths together. They have too much fun.

My beauty

Happy 6 month birthday!

Beginning of swim season. We swam A LOT!

Fishing at the cabin


Big girl bike!

New "bunky" beds

Splash Pad. We spent the whole summer here.






Cabin time.

Daddy hard at work.

Sink bath time.





First time having a smore'

best friends

Brigham City open house

Gracie's first time at a temple. She is STILL talking about it!



Planned Grandma's 90th SURPRISE birthday party! 






Summer with the Coys



Instant friends




Fourth of July

My hubby is SO talented!


Cabin again! We love Uncle Andy!



My birthday present!

Gracie's first haircut. Thanks Aunt Tiffany!

Gracie and her BFF Logan

Helping out

Summer in Moab


Crazy climber!

perfect

Gracie's imagination really boomed this year. She called me in and told me she made me dinner.


Camping with the Jepsen's!





My little model




Carving pumpkins with Grandma and Pappy


Happy Halloween! The Red Queen.

The white rabbit

Alice in Wonderland.


Finally snow to sled in! Especially on the fun hill at our new house!






Happy Thanksgiving!

Football time. Everyone "bunny up"

So much fun!

sweetest baby ever

Happy first birthday Evie Ruth!







Merry Christmas!



The Gibbs

The McDowell/Waters/Rutherford/Gibbs :)
This year was full. Full of goodness and saddness, hard times and wonderful times. We moved into an incredible neighborhood and incredible ward. We have met people here that I feel like we've known for years, not just months.  Our trials have brought us to the place we are now and I couldn't be happier.
Cheers to 2012.
Hello 2013,
We've been waiting for you.

1 comment:

Chris and Nicole! said...

Beautiful pictures Amanda! What a great way to look back at the year! Here's to hoping 2013 is better for your family:)

P.S. Where did you get that baby seat for the bath that Evie is in with Gracie?