Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

This year Halloween was so much fun! Gracie was anxious the entire week leading up to Halloween because she was watching make her costume. The week of Halloween, Beau's parents came over and we carved pumpkins with them. The girls had a blast! They love it when Grandma and Pappy stop by. Of course Beau did the most detailed pumpkin. I was actually quite proud of my little pumpkin face.   Beau loves to do family "theme" costumes and so we chose Alice in Wonderland.  I was Alice, Evie was the white rabbit, Beau was the Mad Hatter, and Gracie was the Queen of Hearts.  We dressed up and went to our ward party. It was such a good time. Gracie did the cake walk and had her first experience with trick or treating.  On Halloween Beau had to work so, we got all ready to go and then, when he got home, we went to my mom's house to eat chili and trick or treat! Gracie looked SO darling. I can't believe sometimes how gorgeous she is.  We went to a couple of houses and then Evie was done and wanted to go to bed so I dropped Gracie and Beau off in our neighborhood and they finished trick or treating while I put the baby to bed. When Beau got home Gracie crashed and we got to go through her candy stash. It was a really fun Halloween. Beau is already planning our costumes for next year....












No comments: