Wednesday, April 18, 2012

messy messy

I was remembering something about Gracie that happened the beginning of this year. Tiffany, Connor, and Logan stopped by one afternoon and Gracie had just sat down for a bowl of popcorn. She jumped right up and ran to the door to give the boys a hug. Gracie LOVES Connor and Logan (especially Logan, he is her favorite person.) So Logan went over and sat in her little rocking chair and started eating the popcorn. Soon Connor and Gracie joined. Apparently Gracie didn't want to eat the popcorn with the boys and so she began grabbing it out by the handful and dropping it in Logan's lap while saying "oh no, big mess" over and over again until the bowl was empty. Poor Logan had this look on his face that was priceless. It made me laugh so hard. Logan and Gracie have always had a special little connection and I think it's darling. Even when she was first learning to walk, he would wait for her before running off to do whatever fun thing there was to do. Connor is great with her too! I am grateful for those sweet moments to make me laugh.

An old old picture of Logan pushing Gracie on her bike. Dec2010

3 comments:

Mechel said...

Cousins are the best fun!

2-Fold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2-Fold said...

What a sweet post. My favorite Gracie and Logan moment is when Evie was in the hospital and we took Gracie to Jens' race. A man in a wolf hat came up to the boys and Gracie and started growling, instead of hiding behind me and coming to me for comfort, I was standing right next to her, she runs over to Logan and hides behind him and holds him there. I wish I would have got a picture it was priceless.