Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gracie Leigh turns 2!

 Did I have any idea the effect you would have on my life two years ago today?  No.


 Did I have any idea how your smile would continually melt my heart every day for two solid years? Maybe.



 Can I imagine my life without you in it? Absolutely not.


 You continually make me laugh, cry, and beam with pride at your personality.
 But where did the time go?


 When did I blink so long that you went from my sweet, life changing baby, to my beautiful and crazy toddler?

 Do you have to grow up? Can't you just stay this age forever?


You are my sunshine. You have made my world better. Every morning and every night I thank God that he sent you to me. I can't believe, even now, that I get to raise you. You are a brilliant, beautiful, fun, crazy, emotional, dramatic, little girl. But, you are mine. I am so happy that we have had these two years together and I can't wait to spend more years together. I love you my Gracie Leigh, Happy 2nd Birthday.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You need to put all that cuteness on an airplane and come visit Aunt Jamie and Uncle Andy!!
Love you guys!
Happy Birthday, Gracie Leigh!

Genene said...

Happy Birthday happy girl! Those pictures capture a whole of who she is! I'll say it again... she's a riot!!

Genene said...

That should have said " a whole LOT of who she is"..... doi

Mechel said...

She has certainly turned all our worlds upside down in a very good way! She brightens all our lives. I love you so much, my number 1 granddaughter.

2-Fold said...

We love Gracie Bell and we are so glad she has been part of our lives. Happy Birthday Gracie you are practically perfect in every way ;)