Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

The festivities of Halloween were postponed until the last second this year. Usually I LOVE Halloween and we celebrate all month long but this year, I just haven't gotten into it.  Luckily we were invited to a Halloween Party on Friday night so we finally had an opportunity to get into the Halloween Spirit.  Beau and I dressed up (again) as Mother Nature and Father Time. With Beau's gigantic beard and long long hair he looked great. I looked 38 weeks pregnant but, what can you do. We had a ton of fun playing some games and eating very yummy food.

 


Saturday night we carved our pumpkins.  Beau designed and cut his own (he's so dang creative), I used one of those stencil things (I'm not a big pumpkin carving fan), and Gracie got to color on hers.  She LOVES her pumpkin. She carries it around with her in her shopping cart and if it's not with her she is constantly asking me where her "pump" is. 







Tonight, after Beau got home from work, we quickly got ready to go trick or treating. We just went around to a few people we knew so Gracie could get the feel of it. She was having so much fun carrying her little basket around to the houses.  I think she was the cutest Red Riding Hood I have ever seen. When she was all done she just said "go car" and so we knew it was time to go home. Beau was the Big Bad Wolf and he looked so good!  He did his own make-up and the pair of them were a hit.  It was a wonderful Halloween.




2 comments:

Lacie said...

Why no pictures of you. You are a cute pregnant lady!

Chris and Nicole! said...

Such cute pictures! I love how your family celebrates everything full out! It makes life that much more fun!