Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Captin Destruction

The other day I was having the worst day.  Gracie would not listen, she was throwing fit after fit, screaming, yelling, throwing food, etc.  Finally I had enough so I locked her in my bedroom with me, put on a TV show, and layed on the bed.  Whatever she did in there I figured it was better kept to one area of the house instead of the whole house.  Well, turns out she found a bulk bag of animal crackers I had put in what I thought was a safe place.  I heard the bag crinkle and when I looked down to see what she was doing she dumped the whole thing on the floor.  And then, she unpacked her clothes, threw them on the pile, and walked all over them.  I was so shocked I just stared at her then layed back down.  I figured I would let her dad deal with it when he got home.
She found a bowl and started piling the crackers in a bowl and then dumping them back out


 

2 comments:

jess said...

but she looks so innocent in those pictures!

Alicia (Jackson) De Young said...

oh my goodness she is getting so big she is so stinking cute and grown up!!!!! i love your cute little family so i got married i dont know if hannah and candice told you but i got a new blog if you want to keep in touch i love looking at your guys!!! its deyoungadventures.blogspot.com