Thursday, June 16, 2011

3+1=4

Well, I suppose it's time to announce that I am not just gaining weight at a ridiculous pace from overeating, I have not just been hibernating in my home avoiding all people and places for fun, and I don't normally fall asleep standing up.  All of these things are a result of a big surprise for us all.

I'M PREGNANT!  

Almost 19 weeks pregnant to be exact.  We didn't tell people until now for many reasons but, I couldn't keep it hidden any more.  We went to the doctor on Monday and found out another suprise...

IT'S A GIRL!

At least right now it is :) We will see in a couple of weeks if she remains that way. I think she will :)

Other than that we have had lots of things going on but I am too tired to write about it now so you will get a long blog eventually.  To end, here is a picture of our beautiful daughter for your viewing pleasure :)


 

8 comments:

2-Fold said...

We are excited for you guys. You are truly blessed. :)

T'N'K B said...

Hey girl good to see that your math skills are intact despite being pregnant. Congrats and we love you guys!

Jamie Francisco said...

Congrats. I find this kinda funny, the last time you were pregnant we were about a week apart, Well guess what? i am about 20 weeks pregnant. your little girl is so cute!

sarah said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you made it so far along without telling anyone! I think it's so hard to keep pregnancy a secret. I'm excited for you guys.

a*J*k said...

Congrats!!!
That's a great!!! so happy for you both!:)

Darrin and Laura Westover said...

Congrats on your lil one! Hope the pregnancy goes by quick and easy for ya!

Mechel said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you and especially for Gracie to have a little sister.

deb sorensen said...

It's a GIRL!!!! Hooray!