Sunday, October 10, 2010

9 months old




Today, my darling, you are nine months old. Where did the time go? You are getting so big and I can't seem to stop time from moving. I have now almost had you in my arms as longs as I had you in my belly :) What a precious blessing you have been in our lives. At nine months you have many things you like to do.
- stand
-crawl super fast
-eat all foods....and lots of it! I think you must have a hollow leg because I don't know where you put the food.
-grab fists full of cheerios and stuff them in your mouth until your cheeks are bulging.
-laugh- you are so silly all the time
-crawl away when momma comes to get you
-put everything in your mouth
-smile so big whenever anyone is around
-clap your hands
-read stories-well I guess I should say you like to EAT stories...we never get through a story before the book is in your mouth
-play with kids your size
-watch the dog play catch- you think he is so silly
-sit with mom
-be tickled by daddy
-talk all day long- words you can say "no" "momma" "dadada" and then lots of blabble
-playing peek-a-boo- in fact, you will play peek-a-boo with anyone around, including the dog.
-give momma kisses

You don't really like taking naps and you still aren't a fan of the car seat. Ahh well, maybe when we can turn you around you will love it.

Milestones as of 10/11/2010- you took your first THREE steps today without anyone holding onto you or helping at all. You just stood up and walked. You amaze me every day my darling child.

5 comments:

MeganHowell said...

i love this. gracie is such a doll, you are so lucky! and you are just the perfect mom for her. i love reading about your lives together!! i miss your guts :)

megs

jess said...

precious!

Tamara said...

Wow, nine months old! She just keep on getting cuter and cuter too.

Mechel said...

She is personality plus! We love her so much!

deb sorensen said...

adorable girl you have.