Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally two new posts!!

Well I can't believe it is already April. Beau and I are in awe at how fast our beautiful daughter is growing up. I cried as I boxed up her newborn clothes and pulled out the 3 months. She is so funny and fun to be with. She will laugh at me when I do anything, including if I just look at her. Hahaha I love her so much. Gracie is such a wonderful blessing in our lives. Beau and I are doing well. We are trying to find a new car, a job, and a house up in Logan for us to move into. I feel completely scared to death because we are not prepared to move AT ALL but, everything works out the way it's supposed to right? Ugh...I sure hope so. Anyone have a car they want to sell us, a job they want to give us, and a house they want us to rent???? Please???? Oh for your viewing pleasure here are some pictures of the babe. OH I forgot to tell everyone I made Gracie a car seat cover because the one she had was a horrible material that made her sweat profusely. I got a lot of it pieced and sewed together and then my machine broke so luckily Mechel is an amazing seamstress and she helped me finish it :)





6 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Adorable. She looks a lot like you. She seems to be very smiley!

Nelson Family said...

How did you make a new carseat cover? I have been wanting to do that but I don't know how.

a*J*k said...

cute pic's I love the seat cover:)

Jamie said...

Cutest baby evah!

We Three Queens said...

Gracie's so cute. I love her smile and the "surprised" look. What a doll! She looked darling in her blessing dress.

The De Young's said...

Im posting so you can get to my blog finally sorry it took so long i hope the packing is going great i miss seeing ya all you were a great manager and gracie looks adorable as always i miss getting to trick her while holding her! thanks for everything you guys did for me this past year!!