Thursday, August 21, 2008

Playin' at the beach...moab style

Beau and I had been working so hard...well mainly he had been working so hard...that I decided that he needed a break. I went to the grocery store and got some fried chicken with all the yummy fixings and then kidnapped him and took him to Big Sandy Beach located about 9 miles up river road. It was a blast. We played in the water, beau buried me in the sand, and Abby had a BALL! She was swimming and running all over the place. It was fun to be back in the sun relaxing for a few hours before we had to get back to the re-model.




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cool mermaid fin. Love the warrior paint, Beau. =D

Jamie said...

I just had Harrison come look at the pics of you guys in the sand. I said, "look, there is their dog, Abby." Harrison said, "Oh, do they have children yet?" hahahaha

MeganHowell said...

mooaaaabbbbb:( oh that makes my heart hurt, i miss it!!