Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sunny California

Hello! I know you are all just dying to see Beau's new hair but you have to wait one more post because I haven't had time to take the "after" pictures. We have been SO busy. Well to begin with I start my other job tomorrow. I am so excited! I just realized that you guys don't know what my other job is. A couple weeks after we had arrived here in Cali another technichian named Nathan arrived with his wife Jessica. We became instant friends and hang out every day. She is really great. There is also Tiff and Kyrsten. They are wonderful girls and I'm glad I have them here to keep me sane :D. Anyway Jess works for a catering company that caters for stars and producers and just rich people all the time in LA. She told me that they are always looking for more help. So this next week starting tomorrow we will be working at FOX studios and UNIVERSAL studios catering to the producers, stars, the press, and everyone else invited while they do their release of the new fall season of shows. NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX will all be showing their piolet episodes for the new shows in the fall and showing season premieres of the shows already in production. This is also where they decide the line-up for fall and the time slots that will be taken. One other thing they do is decide which shows will be canceled and which will continue on. I am so excited! I get paid 15-20 dollars an hour and I work at least 6 hours a day so I can't wait.

The other day the four of us and Kyrsten's little girl Lydia went to the beach. It was FREEZING cold and very windy so we didn't stay long but we were there long enough to take some fun pictures. It was a blast.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun job! Congratulations! Let us know if you see anything cool (or anyone!)

2-Fold said...

Wow!! sounds really exciting. Congrats!!! I am glad you are making friends there. I am going to outdated post from Beau birthday, cuz I know you wanted to see the pics. BTW next time you say be silly in a picture I am going to smile. Love ya and miss you so much!!! Can't wait till August