Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy Busy Bee


I know I know I am a slacker and haven't written a blog in forever. Our lives are boring what can I say. So I have been working two jobs every day and it is crazy. I love it though. I started at the gym and totally love it. I am starting to think that I want to go to school and become a "green" personal trainer which means I would teach people how to be healthy and get in shape the natural way by eating organic foods and taking natural supplements. I am so sick of antibiotics that I am on a mission to extract all medication from my life. It just makes me sick and tired. I am reading a book called "detox your life the lazy way" it is really really cool. If anyone wants any information about it let me know! Otherwise I have been working at the Alaskan Inn every morning doing housekeeping and front desk. Now that I feel totally healthy I enjoy getting out of the house and working. I don't, however, enjoy not seeing Beau as much but i figure we have all our lives to be together. We will make it. Beau is teaching swim lessons and working as a life gaurd at the Weber State Swimming Pool. He enjoys it but would like to find another temporary job just to fill up some time until we leave. That is about all that is going on with us right now. We are just trying to survive one day at a time.

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

It's funny how you saw more of each other while you were dating than you do now, living together. We love you guys :)

a*J*k said...

YEah its crazy that happens when you get married good luck on all your adventures

Jamie said...

I hope you are feeling better. That book sounds really interesting....you'll have to let me know how it goes. I might want to check it out.